Some current trends in sysops engineering
Some current trends in sysops engineering include:
- Automation and infrastructure as code: using tools like Ansible, Puppet, and Terraform to automate the provisioning and management of infrastructure.
- Containerization and orchestration: using technologies such as Docker and Kubernetes to deploy and manage applications in a portable and scalable way.
- Cloud-native technologies and services: utilizing services provided by cloud providers like AWS, Azure, and GCP, as well as cloud-native technologies such as serverless functions and managed databases.
- Monitoring and observability: using tools such as Prometheus, Grafana, and ELK stack to collect, store, and analyze metrics and logs for troubleshooting and performance optimization.
- Security: implementing best practices for securing infrastructure and applications, such as using encryption, securing network connections, and implementing access controls.