Windows Systems Administrator - Azure | VMware | PowerShell
About the Role
Windows Systems Administrator - (Azure | VMware | PowerShell) - West London
Our Partner a Software House operating on a Global scale with some of the biggest names in IT are looking for a talented Windows Infrastructure Engineer to join their team.
They offer a full-service software business with sales, marketing, professional services and engineering. We have a mix of on premise and cloud-based services, staff are fully mobile.
In more detail;
- Cloud Services, Azure and AWS Services Lastpass, Backups, SharePoint, Automation, PowerShell / Bash
- Windows 10, Windows Server 2008 – Server 2016, Office 2016, Office365, Linux, Dynamics365
- Virtualisation Azure, AWS, Hyper-V/VMWare, Configuration, Deployment, Maintenance,
- Active Directory Experience, Account/Security Admin, AD Connect, Group Policies, DNS, Multi-site/Multi Domain replication
- Server Hardware, laptop/servers, System audits, Upgrades, Warranties, Purchasing, Maintenance, Switches/routers, Sysprep, Licensing
- Mobile devices, Phones, Tablets, Kindles, Office services on mobile
- Security: networks, servers, laptops, Office 365, Lastpass, Duo Security, WSUS, firewalls, Certificates, Domain Controllers
- Troubleshooting of technical issues across a technology focussed organisation with remote workers and specialisms in legacy applications and operating systems
- We are looking for someone who is passionate about technical services and service delivery to both internal and external clients. Keeping the IT environment safe, secure and up to date challenges and excites you. You take pride in keeping systems up and available at all times… and able to step up when they aren’t.
To find out more, please apply with your CV and or contact a member of the Talent Acquisition team at ZenTech Talent on 0207 100 4936. We welcome the opportunity to discuss your search in greater detail.
Windows Infrastructure Engineer | Cloud| Infrastructure Engineer| Cloud Engineer | Azure Engineer| 3rd Line Support Engineer|