About the Role
SOC Analyst Level 2 | Remote | USA | Full Time | $100,000 - $110,000
Our Client-Partner is a leading IT Services company dedicated to ensuring the security and integrity of our clients' digital assets. We are seeking a skilled and experienced SOC Analyst Level 2 to join their dynamic team in a remote role.
Candidates must have at least one relevant qualification and have 3-4 years’ experience working within a SOC team.
- Incident Handling and Response
- Threat Hunting
- Malware Analysis
- Forensic Analysis
- Security Tool Management
- Reporting and Documentation
- Act as an escalation point for complicated or sensitive work, ensuring quality and documenting for knowledge sharing.
- Bs Degree in Engineering, Math, CS, Information Security is preferred.
- At least 3 of experience in a SOC or incident response role.
- Proficiency in using security tools and technologies (EDR, SIEM, IDS/IPS, firewall, etc.).
- Strong understanding of cybersecurity frameworks, threat intelligence, and best practices.
- Experience with malware analysis and digital forensics tools.
Certifications: is a must
GIAC GCIH, GCIA, ISC, CompTIA, EC-Council, Offensive Security, PMI, Cisco, Microsoft, Apple, Amazon.
Please apply iwth your CV is your CV is shortlises a memeber fo the team will be in touch.