About the Role
Infrastructure Engineer | Hybrid Working | Uxbridge | £52,000 + Benefits |
Our Client-Partner operating in the private Air Defence Sector is seeking a Windows Infrastructure Engineer to join their team.
- To maintain and support a stable, efficient, and secure IT infrastructure
- Deployment of IT systems to support business improvement programs and security frameworks.
- Planning and implementing systems which support high availability and disaster recovery capability using Hyper-V virtualization technologies.
- Configuring systems with respect to IT Security standards such as NIST, Cyber Essentials and ISO 27001.
- To provision Windows Server and desktop operating systems to support business critical applications and upgrades.
- Ensuring operating systems are securely configured; software updates and anti-virus are deployed.
- Multi-site systems administration and project implementation, including the UK and USA offices.
Key Skills Required:
- Good understanding of office O365 platform (Exchange online, Teams, SharePoint, and OneDrive).
- Strong Windows Active Directory, Azure active directory, Group Policy, OU, DHCP and DNS experience.
- Experience of working to industry best practice for IT security such as ISO 27001
- Windows Desktop Operating System knowledge and experience.
- Experienced with Veeam backup solutions for file systems, databases, and operating systems.
- Act as an infrastructure project resource and be an active part of a project team owning assigned tasks and reporting back to project manager as required.
To find out more about the Infrastructure Engineer role, apply with your CV and contact a member of the Talent Acquisition Team at ZenTech Talent – 0207 100 4936