AWS DevOps Engineer
About the Role
AWS DevOps Engineer | £80,000 - £90,000 + Bonus + Benefits
Flexible working hours and remote work options.
Our Client-Partner operating in the finance sector is seeking an AWS DevOps Engineer with experience in Python to join their team. The Successful AWS DevOps Engineer will be responsible for developing, deploying, and maintaining the infrastructure and applications on AWS, using modern DevOps practices and tools.
- Write and maintain automation scripts using Python.
- Develop and maintain infrastructure as code (IAC) scripts using AWS CloudFormation/SAM, or similar tools.
- Deploy, manage, and monitor applications and services on AWS using tools like AWS CloudWatch, AWS CloudTrail, etc.
- Collaborate with the development team to define and implement CI/CD pipelines
- Implement security best practices on AWS.
- Collaborate with other team members to continuously improve our development and deployment processes.
- Provide support and troubleshoot issues as needed.
- Demonstrable experience in AWS and DevOps.
- Strong programming skills in Python.
- Experience with AWS services like EC2, S3, Lambda, etc.
- Experience with infrastructure as code (IAC) tools like AWS CloudFormation/SAM, Terraform, etc.
- Experience with CI/CD tools like Azure ADO, AWS CodePipeline, etc.
- Knowledge of Linux/Unix systems.
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal.
- AWS Certified DevOps Engineer or equivalent certification.
- AWS Athena and Glue knowledge
To find out more about the AWS DevOps Engineer role, contact a member of the Talent Acquisition team on 0207 100 4936 or apply with your CV and we will be in touch to discuss your application.